Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Excitement Is In the Air

     Yesterday we went through some terrible storms. Lucky for us the tornado jumped over us and headed N.E. of our town. I will try to attach a video of the storm for you, but on facebook there are three video's of our 'adventures'.
     The press releases and posters came in the email today for approval; they are okay, think I can do allot better.
     Four days until the release of the book! I'm so excited. Don't forget that Amazon and Barnes and Noble take thirty days when they upload their information, so you have to order directly from the publishing house. All you have to do is go to my website http://www.cblogan.com click on the link 'Authorhouse' type in my name in the search box and it will lead you to my book.
     There is about a hundred books out there called 'The Awakening' so, I would suggest using my name instead when searching for my book. Remember, my book is called The Awakening "The Anthem of the Angels".
     Having problems with school right now. Seems papers have been shuffled and misplaced, or the new one; I filled out the wrong forms the wrong way, go figure. As I am now in my major (Anthropology) the classes are super harder than before. Half of it I don't understand and have no idea how I wing it through to make an A or B. Why am I in school again?
     My sister, Margaret Cook (you will hear me refer to her as Cookie) and I are loving the quiet, country life. But, we have allot of things to do around her to keep us busy, its just a matter of man power and cash!
     Okay! Guess that is it for this week! Make sure you join up on my blog as a follower and check out my new website!
Claire Benet Logan