Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just Another Day In the Life of...Me

The move to the country was probably more than my sister and I could bite off. We moved withing one week of signing for the house. Cleaned the house in four days and packed an entire household up in 24 hours. We ordered the wrong and smallest u-haul, which was a terrible mistake. We should have gotten the largest. The U haul cost us close to two hundred dollars.
Still unpacking and now the once great spiral staircase leading up to my room is a blasted curse. Its hard to carry boxes up it. So, things have to be taken up out of the box one by one.
But, I love the place. I love sitting on the front porch in our chairs watching absolutely nothing move by except an occasional stray dog or leaf. I love having my sister with me too. Right now, she has her grandchildren with her. They are visiting for a few days and she's having a blast with them.
I haven't written not one page all week in book two of The Awakening series. Been so tired and sleepy.
Stopped at the store and bought my chocolate wine to help...nothing is helping; think sleep is really the answer.
Well, the first book will be out in ten days everyone! Count down has began!
Claire Benet Logan