Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Amazon and Barnes and Noble

Can't wait for Amazon and Barnes to update their system so both the softcover, hardback and ebooks are shown. Think my team and I are getting the Kindle ready.
Went to the  audiologist today and low and behold I'm getting hearing aides. Got tired of saying "what?" to everyone and I think everyone was getting tired of it too. Plus, with Menier's disease I go in every year for a check up. So, I get hearing aides...wow.
Getting a vehicle this week; can't wait for that to come in.
Busy with book two of The Awakening Trilogy; this one is called: "The Anthem of the Damned".
If you buy the book, read it and love it write a review on amazon and barnes. Please, if you hated it...well, you hate it and that's that.
Have to go; my backyard is still unmowed and needs it before it turns into a jungle.
Thanks to all the clansmen of the Logan Clan for your help! Boxes will be arriving shortly; promise.
If you haven't seen my website go to http://www.cblogan.com
Have a great day everyone!
Claire Benet Logan