Thursday, June 16, 2011

Poetry entry by Anonymous

Life crumbles around me
Impossible to gain
A foothold on the proper path
It's driving me insane

A glimpse of fading memories
Of what happy used to be
Now reality has slapped me in the face
I see only selfishness and greed

A death blow from inside
From the one you trust the most
The sickness never goes away
My former self/just a ghost

Severed close relations
No one was spared today
The innocense of children
Are the ones you've hurt now pray!

Twisted sense of reality, has left you all alone
I'll be as kind as possible, learn the lessons I have shown
Take yourself onward, I hope to see you rise above
You'll remember in the end, that all I have for you is love.

The proper steps were taken
The pain just goes along
In time you'll likely thank me
Find comfort in this song

The future for me now certain
Words I thought I'd never say
With new confidence and shimmers
Of warm light will guide my way

Hard choices I've made my piece with
My journey is finally twards the end
With new friendships im encouraged
I'll reap the rewards, lifes dividends

Questions will always haunt me
For the new path that I have chose
With fear, remorse, and consequence
breath new life, the way winds blow

(repeat chorusx1)
Stop
Acustical x4
Lead into grow and shrink
(3/4, 4/4,5/4,6/4,7/4,8--8,7,6,5,4,3)
A song written by "the Crucifer" Chris Fridley.