Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This is for Clan Logan only; unless you are joining!

Pretty soon there will be a new link on the website www.cblogan.com for the Logan Clansmen. Here you will have a password to get in. You can post, discuss, ask me questions. Also, any updates I need to give you will be there as well. You will be the first to get news before anyone else...in fact there is something so exciting about to happen in a few months that I can't wait to spill the beans. Be ready! Also, you will need to put in your user name there, email addy, addresses, etc. No one will see that information but me! Its so I can organize where to send your boxes. here you will give your shirt sizes, pick two items from my free store! and give updates on how well you did promoting the book!
Sounds cool huh? Well, it will be up soon and I will let you know soon!
Claire Benet Logan