Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hello FB World!

I hope this works! Well, if William Green was behind the magic than FB friends, you can see me! Thank you William Green (Twitter @willgreen19) for setting my facebook page up to look wonderful. Those that has been asking how I got my fb page looking this great, ask Mr. Green!

Facebook said they wanted me to identify pictures of my fb friends. Well, some I could and others I could not....not pictures of cars, nor of the Hollywood signs, posters of Justin Bieber and cute babies. So, I was locked out. BUT, good news, they asked me to send a copy of my drivers license to them and I did so it may be another day but will return.

I miss you guys and I am having fb withdrawals! But, thanks to William Green for putting my blog up, to Ellen Cook and William for posting on my wall, I hope no one things I was being snobbish or rude.

Sincerely yours,
CB Logan