Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Am Logan Clan!

Did you happen to see the welcome page on my facebook that William Green did for me? Is that not the coolest thing you seen? I'm so thrilled to have met William and his wife and have to say thank you over and over again!

Also, the clansmen in the Logan Clan has really had great ideas for promoting the book! I cannot wait to ship these boxes off! I have great new stuff to add in them, like journals, pens, etc with the "I AM LOGAN CLAN" all over it! I need sizes of tee's clansmen! email them in. So far I am ordering XL and XXL so make sure you put your order in. If you can put window decals on your vehicles back window let me know too and I will put them in your box. So far, my living room is getting packed with goodies for you guys!

There is still five positions left in the Logan clan so hurry up and email me at cblogan71@yahoo.com
I need international fans!!!
Claire Benet Logan