Saturday, August 6, 2011

Yet Another Week

Yet another week has passed. I had another surgery on my mouth Thursday and usually I post a blog on Wednesday, but the day before surgery was hectic. School really has me bummed and I am starting to wonder even if it is all worth the effort. I was told that another failing grade and fafsa will not pay for school again; it will be out of pocket. So, there is more pressure I did not need.
Writing has slowed way down. Too much pressure I believe.
I am to be moving to Georgia soon, another pressure to come up with the money to move. ugh.
Well, not much is going on but the pain in my mouth, late homework, due yesterday, and housework that never seems to get done by me. My roomie has been carrying the load and it's not fair to her.
Otherwise, things are the usual, boring life I lead.
Wishing you all happiness.
Love,
Claire