Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Ending

Book two to the Awakening series is finally finished. It is called: The Awakening: The Anthem of the Damned.
It was very sad to say goodbye to the characters, yet again. It was even harder to find the correct ending too.
Here is the sample picture for the next book. Tell me what you think!
I'm speaking to an agent soon; she is currently reading both manuscripts and will make her decision afterwards. I'm very excited to work with her.
School is just school. Yes, I failed two courses while writing book two of the trilogy. It happens. You get wrapped up in writing and forget the days, even the date of the days. Forget to brush you hair...and forget homework. However, I will bring the grade back up.
I will begin writing book three next month. Taking thirty days to cool off the brain.
Take it easy everyone and remember: go for your dreams, if you don't someone else will
Claire