Saturday, February 26, 2011

My 30 Seconds To Mars Fame

Twitter doesn't allow for more than 140 characters; and in this story almost 140 different characters came to my immediate aid. (bless their souls) Here, I can at least tell the story without shorting it or deleting details:
I went for my walk, this time my mp3 player was working for me; downloaded the This Is War album from my favorite band; 30 Seconds To Mars! As I was completing lap 8 around my building, I began singing "closer to the edge" song, and when it came to "NO NO NO!" verse, well, I shouted it with them, not realizing the beauty of the day and everyone had their windows open. Two or three times I sang out loud, lifting my fist into the air (cause I'm stupid that way) and shouting; "NO NO NO!". As I rounded the corner, police cars were everywhere, worried tenants searched for the odd woman screaming "NO NO NO!"
It was embarrassing.
What music does to a human....