Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How To Get A Free Copy of My Book "The Awakening"! (Read my blog to find out!)

For the next three weeks I will be running a contest for facebook friends only!
Every Wednsday I will post a question, the first two facebook friends to get it correct will win a free, signed copy of my book; "The Awakening".  The winners will be posted on Friday!
If you are not the winner this week keep trying!

AND, here is the twist!
 Each week the trival question has one common theme. On week four I will ask what that common theme is: The first ten people to get it correct get the 'golden ticket' to the premier party for "The Awakening" planned in Astoria, Oregon this fall.

If you are reading this on Twitter: Friend me on Facebook to enter contest!
Only facebook friends are allowed to enter.
One person per household please!

With that said; here is the trival question:
During the Industrial Revolution of the 19th Century, what invention ended child labor and what was the inventor's name?


Good luck everyone!
CB Logan!